1/1 Photo of Mincemeat Nut Bread
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Easy, fairly quick bread that has a mincemeat taste to it. This is a recipe I got off the web by Linda Stradley.
My Private Note
.5 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- 3In a large bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- 4In a medium bowl, cream eggs, vegetable shortening, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
- 5Fold in mincemeat and walnuts.
- 6Pour egg mixture into flour mixture.
- 7stir until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 8Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and bake 55 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 9Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack 10 minutes.
- 10Remove from pan.
- 11Cool completely before slicing.
- 12Sprinkle top with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mincemeat Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (979 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.3
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 130.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 2.3 g