Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 158.51 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 118.29 ml whole milk
- 78.07 ml unsalted butter, melted
- 14.79 ml finely grated orange zest
- 158.51 ml prepared mincemeat
- Preheat oven to 400°; line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, milk, butter, and orange zest until well blended.
- Stir in mince meat until well blended.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture, stirring until just blended.
- Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until tops are golden brown and pick comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.