Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Mincemeat Muffins II recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°; line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, milk, butter, and orange zest until well blended.
- Stir in mince meat until well blended.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture, stirring until just blended.
- Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes or until tops are golden brown and pick comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.