My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°; line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, milk, butter, and orange zest until well blended.
- 4Stir in mince meat until well blended.
- 5Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture, stirring until just blended.
- 6Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups.
- 7Bake for 22-25 minutes or until tops are golden brown and pick comes out clean.
- 8Let cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mincemeat Muffins II
Serving Size: 1 (916 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.6
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 45.5 mg
- Sodium 162.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g