Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A soft, moist cookie with the delicious flavor of mincemeat and spices.
Make and share this Mincemeat Hermits recipe from Food.com.
- Sift flour, soda, salt, and spices.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg and beat until light.
- Add dry ingredients, mincemeat, and cream- mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake in 400 degree oven, 10-12 minutes.
- Remove to racks to cool.
Great comfort food! Be sure to give them room, they really puff out on the sheet. Thanks Candy C. It's a keeper.
These are fantastic! I don't know why I have never seen these before, we loved them... Super easy to make too! thank you!
I just made a double batch of these cookies. They were delicious! I had made a large batch of mincemeat and I was looking for recipes that I could use with mincemeat. These cookies were terrific. I also glazed the cookies.