Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A soft, moist cookie with the delicious flavor of mincemeat and spices.
- 236.59 ml sifted flour
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 78.07 ml soft butter
- 78.07 ml dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 158.51 ml mincemeat
- 7.39 ml sour cream or 7.39 ml buttermilk
- Sift flour, soda, salt, and spices.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg and beat until light.
- Add dry ingredients, mincemeat, and cream- mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake in 400 degree oven, 10-12 minutes.
- Remove to racks to cool.
Great comfort food! Be sure to give them room, they really puff out on the sheet. Thanks Candy C. It's a keeper.
These are fantastic! I don't know why I have never seen these before, we loved them... Super easy to make too! thank you!
I just made a double batch of these cookies. They were delicious! I had made a large batch of mincemeat and I was looking for recipes that I could use with mincemeat. These cookies were terrific. I also glazed the cookies.