Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
Found this recipe in a small 1952 cookbook(let) titled 21 "NON SUCH" Mince Meat Recipes, for Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall, which was sent to me by my partner in a recent Cookbook Swap! I wanted to share it with you!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground ham, smoked
- 2 cups soft breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄3 cups mincemeat
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine ham, crumbs, onion, mincemeat, milk, salt & pepper.
- Pack into a 9"x5" loaf pan, & bake about 50-55 minutes or until top is browned.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.