Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from Betty Crocker. I suppose I like it so much because, while I really enjoy mincemeat, a slice of pie is just too much mincemeat for me. With this great cookie, you can enjoy mincemeat but not be overwhelmed by it!
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Grease an oblong pan, 13x9x2 inches. Thoroughly mix all ingredients except mincemeat and Orange Glaze.
- Pat half of dough into pan to within 1/2 inch of each edge; spread with mincemeat. Pat out remaining dough to same size on waxed paper.
- Place paper side up over mincemeat; peel off waxed paper.
- Bake 30 minutes.
- Cool slightly.
- Drizzle Orange Glaze over top.
- Cut into 1 1/2-inch squares.
- Orange Glaze: .