Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I simply love mincemeat...have not made these yet..but will when the weather cools..
Make and share this Mincemeat Cookie Bars recipe from Food.com.
- combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt in large bowl.mix well.
- add oil and milk.stirring just until moistened.and crumbly --
- reserve 1 cup of mixture.for topping.
- press remaining mix into 13x9 pan -- which has been coated with spray.
- spread with mincemeant.near but not to edge.sprinkle reserved topping and bake at 400* for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- loosen edge of warm layer with knife.cool.
- then cut into bars.
- store loosely covered at room temperature -- .