I simply love mincemeat...have not made these yet..but will when the weather cools..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt in large bowl.mix well.
- 2add oil and milk.stirring just until moistened.and crumbly --
- 3reserve 1 cup of mixture.for topping.
- 4press remaining mix into 13x9 pan -- which has been coated with spray.
- 5spread with mincemeant.near but not to edge.sprinkle reserved topping and bake at 400* for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6loosen edge of warm layer with knife.cool.
- 7then cut into bars.
- 8store loosely covered at room temperature -- .
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mincemeat Cookie Bars
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.9
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 84.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 21.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g