Recipe by Patchwork Dragon
Can't remember where I got this from...it might have been from someone on another web site. This is great for using up that last bit of mincemeat that's always left in the jar after you've made the mince pies! 20 Oct 08- When I made the yesterday, I sprinked the tops with brown sugar and cinnamon before I put them in the oven.....yummy!!
- 2 ounces caster sugar
- 3 ounces soft margarine
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 4 ounces self raising flour
- 2 tablespoons mincemeat
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 190C (gas no 5) and prepare a 12 hole cake tin with paper cases. You can also make these muffin size (makes 6 muffins).
- Cream together the sugar and margarine.
- Beat in the egg and add the milk.
- Fold in the flour, and finally stir in the mincemeat.
- Spoon into the paper cases and bake for 15-20 minutes.