- 2 cups unsifted all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (28 ounce) jarready-to-use mincemeat
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In large bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- Add the oil and milk, stirring until mixture is well moistened and crumbly.
- Reserving 1 cup of the mixture, press the remainder into 9"x13" baking dish; spread with mince meat.
- Sprinkle evenly with remaining mixture and nuts.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut into bars.
- Store, loosely covered, at room temperature.