1/3 Photos of Mincemeat Bar Cookies for Coolmonday
Jewels in Woodinville, WA's Note:
I created this recipe for the Bake-a-thon in honor of CoolMonday who recently lost her battle with cancer. I did not know her or her husband but I was touched this morning when I read of them and the Bake-a-thon hosted by ChefFiFi. These bars are a great holday dessert, but could be enjoyed any time of the year. I have to confess, I love mincemeat but I am not a pie crust maker so I created these for the mincemeat taste but SO easy! My <3 goes out to CoolMonday's family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Grease or spray 13 x 9 pan.
- 3Combine cake mix, oatmeal and melted butter in mixing bowl.
- 4Reserving 1 cup of mixture, spread remaining mix into prepared pan, gently pressing to form bottom "crust".
- 5Spread prepared mincemeat over crust.
- 6Sprinkle mincemeat with remaining cake mix mixture.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Allow to cool before cutting into bars.
- 9These could be made in a tart pan with a removable bottom and cut into thin wedges.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mincemeat Bar Cookies for Coolmonday
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 423.4
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 338.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 49.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g