Authentic Bangkok style minced pork basil, great for quick lunch or as a side dish in a fancy dinner
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a hot pan, add the oil and stir fry garlic and chili until fragrant.
- 2Add pork and continue to stir fry on medium heat until almost ready.
- 3Keep stir frying and add pork stock as needed.
- 4Add oyster sauce, fish sauce, sugar.
- 5Increase heat to high and add fresh thai basil. Keep stir frying for few seconds.
- 6Serve with white basmati rice and fried eggs.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minced Pork With Thai Basil Bangkok Style [pat Krapao Moo Sap]
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.5
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 72.0 mg
- Sodium 1363.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 18.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red Thai chile