- 200 g ground pork
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons red Thai chile, pounded
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water or 1⁄4 cup pork stock
- 1⁄2 cup Thai basil, fresh chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a hot pan, add the oil and stir fry garlic and chili until fragrant.
- Add pork and continue to stir fry on medium heat until almost ready.
- Keep stir frying and add pork stock as needed.
- Add oyster sauce, fish sauce, sugar.
- Increase heat to high and add fresh thai basil. Keep stir frying for few seconds.
- Serve with white basmati rice and fried eggs.