Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Authentic Bangkok style minced pork basil, great for quick lunch or as a side dish in a fancy dinner
- In a hot pan, add the oil and stir fry garlic and chili until fragrant.
- Add pork and continue to stir fry on medium heat until almost ready.
- Keep stir frying and add pork stock as needed.
- Add oyster sauce, fish sauce, sugar.
- Increase heat to high and add fresh thai basil. Keep stir frying for few seconds.
- Serve with white basmati rice and fried eggs.
Tasty, well-balanced dish. And SOOOO easy. Thanks!
What and easy and yummy recipe!!
All I can say is that my Thai friends give this recipe a big nod of approval and they take their food very seriously!