Tea Jenny's Note:
This is a very traditional meal you can add a few chopped pickles to the pork. Posted for ZWT#6 2010
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 220° C (425° F - gas 7).
- 2Mix together all but the last four ingredients until you have a fairly firm consistency.
- 3Roll the mixture into a sausage shape and coat lightly in the extra breadcrumbs.
- 4Melt the lard in a frying pan and quickly brown the meat on all sides.
- 5Place the meat in a baking dish and add the stock.
- 6Immediately, reduce the oven temperature to 180° C (350° F - gas 4) and bake the meat for about 30 minutes, basting frequently.
- 7Add more stock if necessary.
- 8Just before serving, mix the cream with the flour, bring to the boil and mix with the meat juices.
- 9Serving suggestions.
- 10Serve with noodles or potato dumplings.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minced Pork With Sour Cream (Faschierter Rahmbraten)
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.5
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 117.3 mg
- Sodium 179.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean ground pork