Recipe by Judikins
Try this little appetizer during the holidays when mincemeat is available and your guests will not only scarf them up but ask for the recipe!! If you have your own special meatballs, just try the sauce and add a different twist to them:)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) can deviled ham
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb ground round
- 1 (22 ounce) candry mincemeat
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix and form meatball ingredients into 6 dozen tiny meatballs,.
- Bake on cookie sheet at 375 degrees F 10-12 inutes.
- Meanwhile, mix mincemeat, apple juice and vinegar in pan or crockpot and heat.
- Add meatballs.
- You can also have these as a main entree and serve over rice.
- VERY TASTY!