Spicy lamb skewers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 3 dried red chilies (Birdseye)
- fresh red chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- 2 -3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 450 g ground lamb
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 small egg, beaten
- 12 -16 bamboo skewers, soak bamboo overnight if using instead of metal
- 1Mix all ingredients together throughly except lamb breadcrumbs and egg using a food processor or big bowl and wooden spoon.
- 2Add lamb and breadcrumbs and egg and mix very well.
- 3Using about a rounded Tablespoon of the mix shape into round sausage like shapes in the palms of your hands.
- 4Pierce the centre of the meat with the skewers.
- 5Brush lightly with oil and barbecue or grill for 3-4 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Minced Lamb Skewers
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.6
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 121.2 mg
- Sodium 183.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 22.5 g