A quick and tasty appetizer
Make and share this Minced Clam, Cheese Triscuit Cracker Melts recipe from Food.com.
- Drain minced clams, add mayo -- enough to just bind the clams together. Add a pinch of garlic salt and blend.
- Spread mixture onto crackers.
- Slice the cheese in semi thin slices (cracker barrel cheese is the perfect square size of triscuits).
- Place cheese slice onto each.
- Place under broiler for just a minute or two until cheese melts.
Very easy, made 30 crackers. You have to drain the clams really, really well. My mayo mix was a bit runny. I used shredded cheese because it's what I had at the time. I think it might be better with the low sodium triscuits. These were a bit too salty for my taste.