Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
easy to make and great taste,taken from chicken recipes by Premila Lal and modified.
Make and share this Minced Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 300 g minced chicken
- 300 g onions, finely chopped
- 4 chopped green chilies
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh garlic, chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cilantro leaf, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons cooking oil
- Boil the mince with a little salt and drain . Add oil in a pan, and fry the chopped onions and chopped green chili .Stir in the minced chicken, and all other ingredients. Cook on a slow fire till dry. Serve on toast .