Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love to make mince pies but they can take a long time
- 1 jar good quality vegetarian mincemeat
- 1 some good quality sweet pie pastry
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1 apple, cored peeled and diced
- roll out the pastry lay the mincement on top and mix the pastry together with enough mincement to coat all the pastry.
- Put into an 8x8" tin prepared with some silicone paper.
- Bake at 200o until done, about 10/15 mins.
- Cool and cut into squares and eat hot with cream or custard or cold as a snack with tea or coffee.