Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
An elegant champagne cocktail to serve at a special breakfast. This is from Betty C.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1⁄3 cups orange juice, fresh, chilled
- 1 (750 ml) bottle champagne or 1 (750 ml) bottle grape juice, chilled
- 4 orange slices
- Place sugar and orange juice in blender.
- Cover and blend on medium speed about 15 seconds or until foamy.
- Pour 1/3 C into 4 glasses.
- Add about 1 C champagne to each.
- Garnish with orange slice.
Whats not to love about a Mimosa? I served these for our Thanksgiving and were loved by all. Simple to make and oh so easy to drink. 5 stars all the way.
i loooooove mimosas!!! ive never added sugar to the oj but it was really good!!! sorry, i thought i had oranges but when i went to make it, i realized i didnt have and oranges to garnish it with :'( but i know they woulda gone great with this drink!! :D! great for a brunch or first drink of the day! ;) made for recipe swap!