Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
Ok so this recipe comes from the book "French Women Don't Get Fat". If you are a vegetable lover then you will appreciate it this recipe.
- 1 head lettuce
- 226.79 g carrot
- 226.79 g celeriac
- 226.79 g turnip
- 453.59 g leek
- 226.79 g cauliflower
- 118.29 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- Clean and chop all vegetables in rough pieces and put them in a pot, except for the cauliflower and parsley.
- Cover with water, bring to a boil, and simmer, uncovered, for 40 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Pass all the cooked vegetables through a food mill.
- Serve the soup in a bowl and add parsley and pieces of chopped hard-boiled eggs.