Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
Ok so this recipe comes from the book "French Women Don't Get Fat". If you are a vegetable lover then you will appreciate it this recipe.
- Clean and chop all vegetables in rough pieces and put them in a pot, except for the cauliflower and parsley.
- Cover with water, bring to a boil, and simmer, uncovered, for 40 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Pass all the cooked vegetables through a food mill.
- Serve the soup in a bowl and add parsley and pieces of chopped hard-boiled eggs.