Recipe by crazycookinmama
Ok so this recipe comes from the book "French Women Don't Get Fat". If you are a vegetable lover then you will appreciate it this recipe.
- 1 head lettuce
- 1⁄2 lb carrot
- 1⁄2 lb celeriac
- 1⁄2 lb turnip
- 1 lb leek
- 1⁄2 lb cauliflower
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean and chop all vegetables in rough pieces and put them in a pot, except for the cauliflower and parsley.
- Cover with water, bring to a boil, and simmer, uncovered, for 40 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Pass all the cooked vegetables through a food mill.
- Serve the soup in a bowl and add parsley and pieces of chopped hard-boiled eggs.