For years, Mimosa Salad is considered as one of the musts on the Russian table when there is a big family event or a New Year celebration. Even though the salad is made with mayonnaise, the taste is very tender and light. You can try with different canned fish in oil. Found on ruscuisine.com. Serving size is a guess since none were given and times do not include boiling the carrots and potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For this salad, it is better to use a deep glass bowl.
- 2Put canned fish on the bottom without any liquid and mash with a fork.
- 3Spread mayonnaise on it.
- 4Then top with finely grated egg whites and again mayonnaise.
- 5After that goes grated boiled carrot, mayonnaise, finely chopped onion, mayonnaise, grated boiled potatoes, mayonnaise.
- 6The top is decorated with grated yolks.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mimosa Salad
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 498.1
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 218.0 mg
- Sodium 538.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 17.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: