1/3 Photos of Mimosa Salad
This salad was served in a wonderful French restaurant in Vancouver and was a big hit with customers. The dressing gives a lovely color and finish to the salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head butter lettuce (or other fancy leaf lettuce)
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1/2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 bunch parsley, chopped fine
- 1Arrange Lettuce on a large platter or individual plates.
- 2Lay the sliced eggs and sliced musrooms decoratively on the lettuce. Sprinkle the parsley throughout the salad.
- 3In a blender or food processor mix all the ingredients for the dressing blend well.
- 4Put dressing in a cruet.
- 5Pour over salad just before serving or let everyone put their own dressing on the salad at the table.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mimosa Salad
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.3
- Calories from Fat 403
- Total Fat 44.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 159.0 mg
- Sodium 53.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 7.2 g