Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A fun jello shot for something fun and flirty! I made this up for a bridal shower I am throwing. For non alcoholic, use cold club soda. You could also sub water for the orange juice if you don't want the pulp. Strawberries are nice, but any fruit will make this special I am sure! Share your suggestions!
- 1⁄4 cup boiling orange juice
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange gelatin
- 1⁄3 cup cold champagne
- 2 fresh strawberries, sliced crosswise into 5 flat round slices each berry
- Add boiling orange juice to gelatin in a small bowl and dissolve the gelatin by stirring for about 2 minutes.
- Add in the champagne.
- Place one strawberry slice in each of 10 2 oz flexible plastic cups.
- Cover each strawberry with gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.