Jello for breakfast ?
Make and share this Mimosa Jello Shots recipe from Food.com.
- 6 (3 ounce) boxes orange Jell-O
- 6 (1/4 ounce) boxesknox unflavored gelatin
- 3 cups orange juice
- 3 cups champagne
- Boil 6 cups of water.
- Combine Jello and Knox packets together.
- Add to boiling water.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- Add three cups of orange juice and 3 cups of champagne.
- Stir until mixed completely.
- Pour into 9x12-inch pan.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into 1x1-inch cubes.
- Serve in clear bowl.
we made these for game night at our house. if you love mimosas, you'll love these. we didn't use oj with pulp, but the champagne made them a little hearty...like we used pulp. most of the ladies loved these, but the guys were curious about what was in them.