Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I serve this in fluted champagne stemware. Elegant and tastes divine.
- 1 (12 ounce) can apricot nectar
- 1 (12 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 (25 1/2 ounce) bottledry white champagne, chilled
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large pitcher; stir well.
- Stir in champagne immediately before serving.
These were a big hit at my Easter Sunday Dinner....I used a really good Italian champagne and it was perfect.
We made two batches of this for our super-hot weather this weekend, and enjoyed a beautiful afternoon behind a couple of pitchers! Chilling makes all the difference on this one. Everyone enjoyed them, even though at first they were wondering why were adding apricot nectar! Thanks for the treat!
I made this for a dinner party and everyone loved them. As an extra I chilled martini glasses and prepared a small fruit cabob for each glass. You can use toothpicks or the plastic sword for the cabob. Everyone love it!! Thanks for posting.