Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Got this from one of the Target recipe cards. Putting it here for safe keeping.
- 3 cups boiling water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages orange Jell-O
- 4 cups club soda, cold
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- Stir boiling water into gelatin mix in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir in club soda.
- Refrigerate 1 1/2 hours or until thickened, but not set.
- Stir in oranges and strawberries.
- Pour into 9x5 loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray. Or bundt pan. Or individuals cups.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Remove from pan if desired.
- Store in refrigerator.