Recipe by KittyKitty
Champagne, mixed with orange juice, and maraschino cherries, a sweet southern favorite/
Top Review by Merlot
We were sitting on the deck talking and enjoying the lake. A neighbor popped over and then another and then another. Before we knew it, it was a PARTY. I ran to the store and bought the ingreients for these Mimosas. Let the party begin. Pretty and perfect for a hot afternoon. Thanks for sharing, KittyKitty.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed & divided
- 1 (16 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, with stems drained
- 6 cups extra dry champagne, chilled
- mint sprig
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare 1 can orange juice concentrate according to can directions. Pour into ice cube trays. Place a cherry in each cube, freeze 8 hours or overnight.
- Prepare remaining orange juice concentrate according to can directions. Stir in champagne just before serving. Add ice cubes, garnish with mint.