Prep 8 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Champagne, mixed with orange juice, and maraschino cherries, a sweet southern favorite/
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed & divided
- 1 (16 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, with stems drained
- 6 cups extra dry champagne, chilled
- mint sprig
- Prepare 1 can orange juice concentrate according to can directions. Pour into ice cube trays. Place a cherry in each cube, freeze 8 hours or overnight.
- Prepare remaining orange juice concentrate according to can directions. Stir in champagne just before serving. Add ice cubes, garnish with mint.
We were sitting on the deck talking and enjoying the lake. A neighbor popped over and then another and then another. Before we knew it, it was a PARTY. I ran to the store and bought the ingreients for these Mimosas. Let the party begin. Pretty and perfect for a hot afternoon. Thanks for sharing, KittyKitty.