Miss Tinkerbell's Note:
This recipe came from my husband's grandmother, whom we call Mimmie. I wanted a recipe that didn't require cooking with wine, and that I had all the ingredients on hand. She pulled through for me, so I am accrediting her with this. I do leave the onion out of my recipe, because of allergies, but I included it in the ingredients and directions for those who like it. Cooking time is an estimate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown meat in butter.
- 2Add tomato sauce, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
- 3Cover and simmer until meat is tender.
- 4Mix cornstarch and water until smooth.
- 5Stir into meat mixture.
- 6Cover and cook 10 more minutes, stirring often.
- 7Cool slightly and stir in sour cream.
- 8Serve over flat noodles.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mimmie's Beef Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 762.1
- Calories from Fat 535
- Total Fat 59.5 g
- Saturated Fat 27.3 g
- Cholesterol 189.4 mg
- Sodium 527.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 45.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: