Recipe by Bogey'sMom
A must-have at our family's Thanksgiving. This is the best - I can eat it hot or cold as a leftover. Great way to get veggies into folks who don't like them.
Top Review by heather.longshore
I LOVE this dish, and so did my husband! I made this with some small changes to make it a bit healthier; reduced fat ritz crackers, light sour cream, all of the soups either low sodium/fat, reduced fat cheese, and smart balance light butter...it was still delish!! I baked it for 45 minutes.
- 1 (15 ounce) can French style green beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can shoe peg corn
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimientos
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 package Ritz cracker, crushed
- 2 ounces slivered almonds
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted