Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a variation on a recipe I found on a post. I enjoy this best at room temperature.
- 1 pie crust
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 7 ounces pancetta, diced
- 4 ounces prosciutto, diced
- Saute pancetta and onion until pancetta starts to crisp, set aside to cool.
- Combine eggs, parmesan and spinach mixing well.
- Add cooled onion/pancetta to the spinach mixture and combine.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Spread prosciutto on top.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour.