These eggs are so great. You have to make them just right :D I have never had eggs better than these. The ingredients aren't the key to these eggs, its the technique. Very easily doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a good amount of bacon grease in a skillet.
- 2Crack egg into skillet and break the yolk.
- 3The sides should begin to firm.
- 4Spoon grease over egg to cook.
- 5Egg is ready when it is firm in and out.
- 6Do not overcook.
- 7Drain on paper towels, top with salt and pepper and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mimi's Special Fried Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.1
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 360.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 6.3 g