Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These eggs are so great. You have to make them just right :D I have never had eggs better than these. The ingredients aren't the key to these eggs, its the technique. Very easily doubled.
- Heat a good amount of bacon grease in a skillet.
- Crack egg into skillet and break the yolk.
- The sides should begin to firm.
- Spoon grease over egg to cook.
- Egg is ready when it is firm in and out.
- Do not overcook.
- Drain on paper towels, top with salt and pepper and enjoy!