These eggs are so great. You have to make them just right :D I have never had eggs better than these. The ingredients aren't the key to these eggs, its the technique. Very easily doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a good amount of bacon grease in a skillet.
- 2Crack egg into skillet and break the yolk.
- 3The sides should begin to firm.
- 4Spoon grease over egg to cook.
- 5Egg is ready when it is firm in and out.
- 6Do not overcook.
- 7Drain on paper towels, top with salt and pepper and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mimi's Special Fried Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.1
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 360.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 6.3 g