Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is from my aunt who bakes a lot of pies. It is a simple pie to make but very, very good.
- Put eggs into a large bowl and beat them.
- Put rhubarb into the eggs.
- Add the sugar depending on the sweetness that you like and mix well.
- Put into a pie-line plate; put the top crust on.
- Bake 425 degrees for 40 minutes.
- NOTE: If you want to make a 10-inch pie, make the above plus one-half more.
Forgot I added a photo but no review..Very good pie
I am from the North and I live in the South now and you cannot get fresh rhubarb. When I find it in the grocery store I make this pie and it is soooo good. Judy in Louisiana
I love this pie. Being in central Maine as well I am sure you can understand joy of having rhubarb in the freezer. I have made this pie twice once as stated and the next with a sprinkling of cinnamon. We gobbled up both! Deb in Wiscasset