1/3 Photos of Mimi's Raspberry and Lemon Muffins With Streusel Topping
Mimi in Maine's Note:
This was given to me by my daughter several years ago and has been an A+++++ favorite of ours. It has a hint of lemon and chocked full of raspberries. The streusel topping just makes the whole thing come together as a super, yummy muffin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl combine yogurt, oil, lemon juice, and egg whites; blend well.
- 2In a medium bowl combine the 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup of sugar, baking powder, lemon peel, and salt; mix well.
- 3Stir in frozen raspberries.
- 4Add yogurt mixture to flour mixture stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened--one direction only for muffins.
- 5Line muffin tins with cupcake papers (or just spray the tins and use them as is).
- 6Spoon batter evenly into the papers.
- 7In a small bowl make the streusel topping using the 1/4 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, and 1 tablespoon butter,using a fork till crumbly.
- 8Sprinkle evenly over batter in muffins tins before baking.
- 9Bake at 400 degrees for 16-20 minutes or until muffins are golden brown.
- 10Immediately remove from pan and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mimi's Raspberry and Lemon Muffins With Streusel Topping
Serving Size: 1 (925 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.3
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 134.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 22.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g