1/3 Photos of Mimi's Raspberry and Lemon Muffins With Streusel Topping
Mimi in Maine's Note:
This was given to me by my daughter several years ago and has been an A+++++ favorite of ours. It has a hint of lemon and chocked full of raspberries. The streusel topping just makes the whole thing come together as a super, yummy muffin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl combine yogurt, oil, lemon juice, and egg whites; blend well.
- 2In a medium bowl combine the 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup of sugar, baking powder, lemon peel, and salt; mix well.
- 3Stir in frozen raspberries.
- 4Add yogurt mixture to flour mixture stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened--one direction only for muffins.
- 5Line muffin tins with cupcake papers (or just spray the tins and use them as is).
- 6Spoon batter evenly into the papers.
- 7In a small bowl make the streusel topping using the 1/4 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, and 1 tablespoon butter,using a fork till crumbly.
- 8Sprinkle evenly over batter in muffins tins before baking.
- 9Bake at 400 degrees for 16-20 minutes or until muffins are golden brown.
- 10Immediately remove from pan and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mimi's Raspberry and Lemon Muffins With Streusel Topping
Serving Size: 1 (925 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.3
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 134.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 22.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g