Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Pecan Pie or Pecan Pie. Which ever way you pronouce it is still Pecan Pie, and Pecan Pie is delicious.
- 3 eggs (beaten slightly)
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar (light or dark)
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups broken and whole pecans
- In a large bowl slightly beat the eggs.
- Add the melted butter, brown sugar, both corn syrups, vanilla, salt, and pecans.
- Pour it into a prepared pie shell.
- Bake 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Serve with real whipped cream dollops.