Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are made with Cranberry Orange Relish--yum! They are nice and moist and taste delicious. If you want to make the relish see my recipe for Cranberry-Orange Relish.
- 354.88 ml flour
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2 eggs
- 59.16 ml butter (melted)
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 78.07 ml full cranberry-orange relish
- In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, powder, soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In another bowl mix together the eggs, melted butter, sour cream, and vanilla; mix well.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and add the liquid to it; mix just enough till blended.
- Gently fold in the full 1/3 cup of cranberry orange relish.
- Put in paper-lined tins and bake 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
I need 10 stars for this! Made Mimi's cranberry-orange relish(delish) and saw the muffin recipe. OH, MY, STARS(10)!!! These are TDF. I added some chopped pecans, otherwise followed to a "T". This will be a repeat muffin recipe for sure! Thanks, Mimi...another winner!