Top Review by Caroline Cooks
I need 10 stars for this! Made Mimi's cranberry-orange relish(delish) and saw the muffin recipe. OH, MY, STARS(10)!!! These are TDF. I added some chopped pecans, otherwise followed to a "T". This will be a repeat muffin recipe for sure! Thanks, Mimi...another winner!
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup full cranberry-orange relish
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, powder, soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In another bowl mix together the eggs, melted butter, sour cream, and vanilla; mix well.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and add the liquid to it; mix just enough till blended.
- Gently fold in the full 1/3 cup of cranberry orange relish.
- Put in paper-lined tins and bake 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.