1/1 Photo of Mimi's Monster Cookies
1 hr 20 mins
Mimi in Maine's Note:
These are huge cookies that the kids will love to get their little hands on. They are great to take to picnics or gatherings. I used to take them to Sunday School picnics when my grandkids were little. I even did a double batch for a treat at AWANA. Adults like them, too. They have delicious flavor. You may notice that there is no flour in the recipe--that is correct--there is no flour. The oats bind it together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat together the first 4 ingredients till light and fluffy.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla; beat 2 minutes.
- 3Blend in baking soda.
- 4Stir in oats and remaining ingredients.
- 5Dough will be very stiff and crumbly.
- 6Drop dough by 1/3 cup measures, 4" apart on a ungreased baking sheet.
- 7Flatten with a spatula to 3 1/2" cookies.
- 8Bake in 350 oven for 12-14 minutes or till golden.
- 9Remove and cool on racks.
- 11If you need more than 22 cookies, you may use a 1/4 cup measure, but they will not be quite as huge as the other measure.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mimi's Monster Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1713 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.8
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 303.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: