Prep 1 hr
Cook 48 hrs
Grandma Mimi's matzoh balls
- 2 cups matzo meal
- 9 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- chopped parsley
- 6 ounces ice cold water or 6 ounces seltzer water
- Beat eggs and add margarine. Beat.
- Add water and beat.
- Add parsley then matzoh meal. Mix very well.
- Refrigerate for at least 5 hours.
- Make balls of 1 tablespoon - add to boiling water.
- Boil, partially covered, 45 minutes.
- Remove and place on a ?-covered cookie pan.
- Cover with plastic and freeze.
- Next day, put in plastic bags and freeze.