1/5 Photos of Mimi's Maine Blueberry Cobbler
Mimi in Maine's Note:
Cobblers are an easy way to get a "pretend pie". They are easy to make and soooo good. It makes a dinner end with a real treat. You can make them with the wild blueberries which have tons of flavor, or you can use the frozen ones. This may be doubled and put in a 9"x13" baking dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 946.36 ml blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 0.59 ml nutmeg
- 2In a large bowl combine all the ingredients.
- 3Put into a 2 quart baking dish which has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 4Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes while you make the Cobbler.
- 6In a small bowl combine the first five ingredients; mix well.
- 7Cut in the cold butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 8Stir in the buttermilk just till moistened.
- 9Drop by tablespoons onto blueberry mixture.
- 10Sprinkle some sugar over the top of the dough.
- 11Bake uncovered at 375 degrees for about 25-30 minutes or till golden.
- 12Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mimi's Maine Blueberry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.1
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.1 mg
- Sodium 402.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 36.4 g
- Protein 5.0 g