Mimi's Magnificent Meatballs
- In a large bowl, gently beat one egg. Then add meat and all ingredients.
- Cover the bottom of a skillet with olive oil and heat using medium to medium-high heat.
- With your hands, blend all ingredients together. With slightly damp hands, roll about 1 tablespoon of meat mixture into golf ball-sized balls between your hands.
- Place meatballs in hot skillet and brown on all sides.
- Once all sides are browned, add to homemade sauce in a slow-cooker and cook on low for about 4-5 hours.