Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe only has 4 ingredients, but is very good. This is definitely a kid-pleaser & makes a great quick lunch. Serves 4.
- 1 lb elbow macaroni, cooked according to package
- 2 -2 1⁄2 cups ragu pasta sauce with mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 3 -4 hot dogs or 3 -4 frankfurters
- Cut up hot dogs/frankfurters into small pieces.
- Put in medium saucepan, & top with pasta sauce & Italian seasoning; mix well.
- Cook slowly on medium-low heat.
- When mixture is warm, add macaroni.
- Simmer slowly for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese.