1/2 Photos of Mimi's--If You Give a Moose a Muffin
Mimi in Maine's Note:
If you give a moose one of these muffins, he will love the carrots in it. There is also coconut, sour cream, raisins, and nuts in them. These are good to grab when on the go or just with a cup of tea. They are a very moist and delicious muffin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream the butter and brown sugar in a bowl.
- 2Add the eggs and sour cream; beat well.
- 3Stir in the carrots, coconut and raisins.
- 4Add the flour, baking soda, and cinnamon and stir till moistened.
- 5Fold in nuts.
- 6Fill muffin tins till three-quarters full.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or till done.
- 8Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- 9Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mimi's--If You Give a Moose a Muffin
Serving Size: 1 (973 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.9
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 53.8 mg
- Sodium 198.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 4.3 g