If you give a moose one of these muffins, he will love the carrots in it. There is also coconut, sour cream, raisins, and nuts in them. These are good to grab when on the go or just with a cup of tea. They are a very moist and delicious muffin.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Add the eggs and sour cream; beat well.
- Stir in the carrots, coconut and raisins.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and cinnamon and stir till moistened.
- Fold in nuts.
- Fill muffin tins till three-quarters full.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or till done.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- Serve warm.