1/3 Photos of Mimi's Double Rich Chocolate Cake (From a Cake Mix)
1 hr 20 mins
Mimi in Maine's Note:
This is a fantastic cake starting with a cake mix and so easy to do. I bake it in a angel food pan and it comes out great. Frost it with a butter frosting or cooked frosting and sprinkle with coconut and you will have a beauty of a cake. This is nice and dark and the white frosting makes it look so yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Blend and scrape bowl; then beat at medium speed for 4 minutes.
- 3Pour into greased and floured 10" tube pan.
- 4Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or till done. Do not underbake.
- 5Cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- 6Remove from pan and finish cooling on rack.
- 7Frost if desired or sprinkle confectioners sugar over it.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mimi's Double Rich Chocolate Cake (From a Cake Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.4
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 66.9 mg
- Sodium 408.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 19.7 g
- Protein 4.9 g