This is some yummy wonderful stuff! Found at www.mimiscafe.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese (grated)
- 2 ounces swiss cheese (grated)
- 8 ounces parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 3/4 cup artichoke heart (quartered)
- 1 bunch fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup prepared alfredo sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic (chopped, approx. 2 cloves)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato
- 1Combine Jack, Swiss and Parmesan cheeses in a mixing bowl.
- 2Drain artichokes and dice into small pieces. Wash and cut spinach into 1-inch pieces and add to cheese mix.
- 3In a separate mixing bowl combine the mayonnaise, alfredo sauce, garlic and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- 4Pour the mayonnaise mixture into the cheese mix and stir until well mixed.
- 5Drain sun-dried tomatoes of any oil or liquid and dice into small pieces and add to the mixture.
- 6Heat cold dip mixture over medium heat in non-stick frying pan until hot and cheese is completely melted. Transfer to serving dish and serve with tortilla chips and sliced bread.
Browse Our Top Novelty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Novelty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mimi's Cafe Spinach Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.3
- Calories from Fat 357
- Total Fat 39.6 g
- Saturated Fat 19.6 g
- Cholesterol 97.3 mg
- Sodium 1577.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 37.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: