Prep 25 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is some yummy wonderful stuff! Found at www.mimiscafe.com.
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese (grated)
- 2 ounces swiss cheese (grated)
- 8 ounces parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 3⁄4 cup artichoke heart (quartered)
- 1 bunch fresh spinach
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup prepared alfredo sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic (chopped, approx. 2 cloves)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato
- Combine Jack, Swiss and Parmesan cheeses in a mixing bowl.
- Drain artichokes and dice into small pieces. Wash and cut spinach into 1-inch pieces and add to cheese mix.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine the mayonnaise, alfredo sauce, garlic and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the mayonnaise mixture into the cheese mix and stir until well mixed.
- Drain sun-dried tomatoes of any oil or liquid and dice into small pieces and add to the mixture.
- Heat cold dip mixture over medium heat in non-stick frying pan until hot and cheese is completely melted. Transfer to serving dish and serve with tortilla chips and sliced bread.
Delicious dip, I baked the dip on 400 for 20 minutes though instead of cooking it on the stove top because I like the dip to be lightly browned on top. Thanks!