Prep 20 mins
Cook 9 mins
I got this recipe from a novel I recently read. It's just a yummy cookie that kids especially love!
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄3 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups chunky peanut butter or 2 1⁄2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 20 ounces butterfinger candy bars, bb (Butterfinger bites)
- Mix all ingredients.
- Drop teaspoon-sized blobs on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 7-9 minutes.
- I bake a shorter amount of time to make them super soft.