Recipe by Debber
Great little casserole that sort of says "Pizza!" and "Lasagna!" at the same time, and makes you feel very comfortable and "at home"....
Top Review by AshK
Very, very good. A big kid pleaser, my son had some friends over to camp out in the back yard and we made this up with some garlic buns. Everyone was thrilled and I didn't have to tip the delivery boy! My husband and I added some black olives and banana pepper on top of our servings. A definite make again recipe! Thanks Debber!
- 2 cups shell pasta
- 2 cups rotini pasta
- 1 (28 ounce) can spaghetti sauce (or 32 oz)
- 3 1⁄2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced green chili peppers (optional)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil pasta in same pot, according to package to directions; drain, pour into 13x9 pan.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over noodles.
- Slice pepperoni into slivers, add to sauce and noodles, along with 'shrooms and peppers; mix well.
- Smooth ingredients in pan evenly; sprinkle with cheeses over the top.
- Cover with foil or lid.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes (remove foil/lid for the last few minutes).
- VARIATION: sliced black olives; leftover spaghetti-meat sauce.