Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Milton is a Liberty student's second best friend. Try one, you'll be hooked! A creamy, sweet, espresso milkshake just like they serve at "The Drowsy Poet" Note: I usually use Torani syrups bc they are the only ones I can find around here.
- 5 -6 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 -2 tablespoon hazelnut syrup
- 1 -2 tablespoon cinnamon syrup or 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 ounces espresso or 2 ounces strong coffee
- Prepare espresso.
- Scoop ice cream into blender.
- Add hazelnut syrup and cinnamon syrup (or ground cinnamon) to blender.
- Pour espresso over ice cream.
- Blend to milkshake consistency.
Oh wow! Can I say that I love you right now?!!!!! This was the best part of the Drowsy Poet. I haven't tried it yet but I really want to now. I like to get my Milton with a shot of Irish Cream syrup but the new owners frown on that
Oh My Gosh!!!! This is awesome. I just found it here and had to run out and try it. I will be making this again. Thanks for posting it!!