Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
From a magazine. (Preparation time doesnt include time for bars to set.)
- 3⁄4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 150 g butter
- 1 cup milo
- 1 (250 g) packet plain sweet biscuits, crushed (I use round wine)
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 1⁄2 cups icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- Grease the base and sides of a 27cm x 18cm baking tin.
- Place condensed milk and the 150g butter in a medium saucepan.
- Heat, stirring constantly, until the butter has melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Milo.
- Combine the biscuit crumbs, coconut and raisins in a bowl.
- Pour the Milo mixture into the biscuit mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Press firmly into the prepared tin and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Place the icing sugar, cocoa and 1 Tbsp butter in a small bowl.
- Add the vanilla and boiling water.
- Mix to a spreadable consistency, adding a little extra water if required.
- Ice the slice with the icing, allow to firm, then cut into bars.
Very easy to make slice that suited the sweet tooth members of the family. I cut into small squares because of the sweetness. Another of Evies goes into my 'keepers' file :)