Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my adaptation of a recipe found in a recent Nestle pamphlet.
- 200 g soft butter or 200 g margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2 1⁄2 cups self-raising flour
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup milo
- Preheat oven 170 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar
- Beat in eggs and vanilla and milo.
- Fold in flour and choc chips.
- Drop tablespoons of mixture on greased baking tray - allow for spreading.
- Bake for 18 - 20 minutes.
I left out the choclate chips and reduced the sugar by half and absolutely loved them! Made for ZWT5
these where great.. i used normal sugar instead and i used about 1/2 cup. my sister loved them... thanks so much for sharing
Delicious, soft chocolatey biscuit which is not too sweet. Great for after school. Another way to make my kids love me!! Thanks Kate!